- Please complete our registration form
- Complete a record release if you would like your prior records transferred to our office
- Complete a consent form if there is anyone you would like us to speak to regarding your care (This does not apply to children under the age of 18)
- Feel free to review our Notice of Privacy Practices
- These items can be brought with you to your appointment or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a handy checklist to help you come prepared for your appointment:
- Prescription Glasses
- A written glasses prescription is helpful if your glasses are lost or broken
- Contact lenses
- Please come wearing your contact lenses if possible
- For new patients, prior prescription information is required to update your prescription. This includes a written prescription, prior records, or even the contact lens packaging.
- Medication List
- Insurance card(s)
- Registration forms (if not emailed in advance)
For new contact lenses wearers – informed consent can be found here.
Your eyes may be dilated to better assess the health of the back of your eye. Dilating drops can cause blurred vision and light sensitivity and can last several hours. It is helpful to bring sunglasses or have a driver if you might feel uncomfortable.
We request that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment—this is so that we can complete the registration process, perform pretesting with the technician, and answer any questions you may have about your exam.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, we kindly ask for 24-hour notice or a $25 cancellation fee may apply.
Please call the office or email if you have any questions!